Sunday, February 20, 2011

WWE SmackDown (2-18-11)-CODE RED POA!

Friday was WWE SmackDown’s 600th episode, which was very momumental. But the moment for me was the 6-on-6 tag team match at the beginning. It was between the teams of John Cena, Edge, Randy Orton, R. Truth, John Morrison, and Rey Mysterio against the team of Sheamus, CM Punk, Kane, Drew M., Wade Barrett, and Dolph Ziggler.I had watched the entire match from start to finish and got really excited. When the team of John, Randy, JoMo, Truth, Rey and Edge won, I got really REALLY excited! My friend Rosy and I talked about and had this fantasy where me and her were hugging the guys at the locker room, congratulating them. That thought/fantasy alone was a POA (Possible (or Potential) Orgasm Attack)!

But then the thought/idea/fantasy had upgraded from POA to a full blown orgasm attack imagining me and Rosy with the six half-naked pro wrestlers (John Cena, Randy Orton, R. Truth, John Morrison, Rey Mysterio, and Edge). That was an orgy fantasy that would set off all the smoke alarms and sprinklers in the entire arena. That would be hotter than Backdraft. I would write it into a story, but that would be overkill and I don’t want to cause any power outages or have folks going into the hospital.

TWO GIRLS + SIX HOT HALF-NAKED GUYS = FIVE ALARM FIRE!

If Dashing Cody Rhodes and Evan Bourne were there at the match and the locker room, it would be even hotter, I’m talking hotter than Tabasco on hot wings!

No comments:

Post a Comment