Wednesday, February 16, 2011

From Hate to Lust-a John Cena visual (FINISHED VERSION)


(Concept by me and Stephanie)

Stephanie was in her locker room backstage, getting herself ready. She wore a black and blue one shoulder sleeve top, a black skirt, and a pair of black knee high heel boots. She admired herself in the full-length mirror. She then heard a knock on the door. She walked over to it and opened it. In came John with his thug gear and sneakers.

She glanced at him and said, “Hello, can I help you…or can I get you a new wardrobe?”

She couldn’t stand let alone tolerate John and his thuggish mannerisms like John couldn’t take her coldness Every time he tried to say anything to her, she shoots him down.

John simply laughed as he smiled and said, “I couldn’t help but notice how hot you really are.”

“Hot…um excuse me…but you’re in the presence of a lady.” Stephanie coldly replied to him.

John then broke into one of his freestyles, “You’re a hot girl I must confess, I wouldn’t mind being alone with you, so I can help you undress.”

“Excuse me?” Stephanie spoke to him.

“You’re hot.” John said to her.

“Excuse me, sir…but women are not hot….” Stephanie responded.

“What? I can holla at you. What’s with the icebox in your heart and liquid nitrogen on your shoulder?” John spoke to her.

Stephanie gasped as she angrily spoke, “What the…excuse me sir but that’s NOT how you talk to a lady.”

“I gotta go. I’ll holla at ya later.” John said.

Stephanie scoffed as she spoke, “Not likely, sir.”

She then slammed the door at his face as she leaned her back against the door, avoiding him at any given moment. She had a strong hate for John, but something about him made her wonder.

“He might be a rude person, but damn he was hot.” Stephanie thought to herself.

John left the room, thinking “She’s so uptight! But she’s so damn cute, especially in that outfit on with those boots.”

Stephanie closed her eyes for a bit. She then thought, “No no no….me with him…whoever he was….but damn he’s so hot.”

Meanwhile, John thought, “Damn! She may not even know it, but I really, really want her.”

An hour later, Stephanie was still in her locker room after she had just finished a segment in the ring with one of the superstars. She then thought to herself, “He wasn’t as hot as…..that damn thug…why am I letting him get to me.”

“Why is she so cold? I’m already having the hots for her.” John thought to himself.

Stephanie was trying to fight the urge to not want him, but she couldn’t help but picture him without his thug clothes. The image of John half-naked was making her hot, as hard as she tried not to want him, she couldn’t resist.

John wondered what it would be like to feel every inch of her up close, to feel her skin against his, to feel her body, to kiss her soft lips. Even though there was strong friction between the two of them, he wanted to get a little closer to her. Everything about her became a turn on for him; he too couldn’t help but think about her.

Stephanie started to feel really hot as she took off her one shoulder top. Underneath her top, she wore a sexy black and blue lace bra. In his room, a shirtless John was already feeling hot as he thought of Stephanie. Meanwhile, Stephanie closed her eyes a bit as she pictured his hot body against hers.

She then shook her head and thought to herself, “Oh my god…I’m having sexual thoughts about him.”

In his locker room, a shirtless John rubbed his hands up and down his chest and abs while having sexy thoughts of Stephanie in his head. In her room, Stephanie thought, “Damn….I can’t help but think of him…”

Then, she spoke, “I wonder where he is.”

It wouldn’t be long before all their sexiest thoughts of each other become a reality, turning disdain into desire. Stephanie then left her locker room, still in her bra, skirt, and heels, and headed toward the doorway of John’s room. John then noticed Stephanie standing there by the doorway and he was immediately turned on by the sight of her face and her body. He softly licked his lips and his piercing blue eyes widened with lust as he walked up to her.

“Steph?” John said to her.

“For some crazy reason, John. I am having some sexual, erotic fantasies about you…” Stephanie said as she closed and locked the door as her deep Asian eyes locked with his icy blue eyes.

“I feel the same about you. I’ve been having thoughts of you…hot, passionate thoughts.” John said to her.

“I touch my body just thinking of you. I imagine my hands were yours all over my body. I tried to fight them, but I couldn’t help myself.” Stephanie replied.

“The thought of feeling your body against mind has gotten me turned on and it’s making me hard.” John said to her as they went to Stephanie’s locker room.

The things John had said to Stephanie made her hot all over. It gave her mindgasms and the verbal orgasms they had exchanged broke the barrier of dislike between the two. Stephanie gasped a bit as she tried to contain herself as she saw John shirtless. John then breathed deeply as he tried to hold back his desire for her.

Stephanie kept her eyes on his as she reached around to the back of her skirt to unzip it. John’s blue bedroom eyes locked with her deep Asian eyes in a sensual glance as he slowly took off his blue denim shorts. Stephanie then unzipped her skirt as she let it fall down to the floor. She had a matching thong on while she was still wearing her black leather knee length boots as her eyes never left his. She put her hands on John’s very muscular chest as she traced kisses on it before moving down to his abs. She then kissed her way up to his lips. John lightly moaned as he ran his hands up and down her back.

“I don’t want to hate you anymore.” Stephanie said to him.

“I don’t hate you at all, Stephanie.” John said as he passionately kissed her lips.

Stephanie then noticed his hardened Cenation member as she pulled down his dark blue boxer shorts and admired it.

“You’re so beautiful and so hot, Stephanie. I just have to have you.” John said to he kissed her lips some more.

Stephanie moaned as she traced kisses on it. She then licked it a bit before taking it inside her mouth in and out.

“Steph…I want you so badly.” John moaned as his large hands stroked her silky black hair.

She moaned as she continued. After that, she softly touched her Asian express covered by her thong, she gasped a bit as she spoke, “Mmmm. John, I’m feeling really wet….”

“I wanna feel and taste you, Stephanie.” John said to her as sat Stephanie up on her vanity and passionately kissed her lips while his fingers felt her wetness downstairs.

Stephanie gasped as she lifted her leg as she still had her boots on. She then said, “Would you mind getting these boots off of me, John?”

“Oh, I don’t mind at all.” John replied as he slowly took off her boots.

Once the boots were off, he planted soft kisses from the tops of her feet up to her legs. Stephanie softly moaned as she anticipated him getting closer to her Asian express. She gasped as she felt an orgasm coming on. John then slowly took off her thong.

“Mmmm.” John moaned as he softly tasted her downstairs.

“Oh John.” Stephanie moaned a bit as she spoke.

Her female nectar tasted really sweet like it was honey fresh from the comb. She tasted so good to his lips and tongue. As she came into his mouth, Stephanie moaned as she reached around and unhooked her bra for him. John briefly looked at every inch of her body and became even more aroused. He then kissed his way up to her breasts while his hands held on to her hips. Stephanie moved her long black hair to the side, exposing her neck to him. She moaned as John kissed both sides of her neck as he stroked her hair.

Stephanie then brought his head up to face and said, “I want that thugomatic member.”

John flashed his dimpled smile at Stephanie and said, “It’s all yours, baby girl.”

He then slowly entered her Asian express inch by inch. Stephanie gasped as she moaned, “Oh John.” as she wrapped her legs around his waist.

“Oh, Steph…you feel so good when you’re really wet down there…” John said as he thrusted in and out of her.

Stephanie gasped as she wrapped her arms around his neck as she spoke and moaned, “Oh yes….yes John….yess…word….life!”

“Oh yeah baby girl…..” John moaned as he went in and out of her Asian express.

Stephanie and John moaned more louder together as he thrusted in and out of her deeper and faster.

Stephanie spoke, “Oh I think I’m gonna….ohhhhh yes yes I’m almost there.”

“Come for me, come for me baby girl.” John urged as he was also getting closer.

Stephanie moaned louder as she gasped, “I feel it….I feel it….oh god…..yes….oh John.”

“Oh Steph…” John loudly moaned as they came together and he held Stephanie tight in his arms.

Stephanie gasped as she collapsed and took a breather for a bit. She said, “Oh….my….god…..wow.”

“Wow, Steph….damn….you’re really hot…” John said to her as he kissed her lips.

Stephanie kissed him back as she giggled, “You’re not so bad yourself, Dr. Thuganomics.

John smiled at her with those dimples as he kissed her again. He then said to her, “You’re like a sexy jasmine flower, Stephanie. Beautiful and sweet-smelling.”

Flattered by John’s compliment, Stephanie replied, “And you, John, are like a hot sunshine. You’re hot and you brighten my day.”

“I love making you hot, Stephanie.” John said as he wrapped those strong arms around her waist.

Stephanie spoke, “Well, you really got me going, John.”

“I feel the same for you, Steph.” John replied to her.

“Who would’ve thought that two people who went from hating each other to really not hating each other.” Stephanie said as she giggled.

John giggled with her and he said, “I’ve been having the hots for you since I saw you.”

She smiled at John as she put her arms around his neck and said, “Hmm really now?”

“For real, baby girl.” John said to Stephanie with a smile on his face.

Stephanie smiled as she kissed his lips again. John then returned her kiss with a deeper, passionate one. Stephanie continued kissing him as she spoke, “How about we go at it again, Doctor of Thuganomics?”

“I’m loving it already.” John said as he picked Stephanie up in his arms and held her tight as he thrusted into her

Stephanie gasped as she moaned, “You….are….so…….oh yes.”

“I love it when you’re hot and wet. It turns me on.” John said to her as he kissed her neck while thrust in and out of her Asian express.

Stephanie moaned as she dug her nails into his back, “Oh yes, John.”


“Oh, Stephanie…” John moaned as he thrusted a little harder, feeling her wetness on his hard member.

Stephanie gasped as she moaned more louder, “Oh John.”

“I love it when you come…” John said.

Stephanie moaned as she gasped and spoke, “Oh I think I’m gonna…come.”

“Come for me again.” John urged while still holding on to her body.

“Yes yes yes ohhhh yes!” Stephanie gasped.

“Ohhhhhhhh.” John loudly moaned with her.

Stephanie spoke, “I’m coming…almost there!”

“Damn, you feel so good in my arms right now.” John loudly moaned as Stephanie came closer.

“Yes yes yes” Stephanie spoke.

“Steph…” John loudly moaned as he came inside her Asian express.

Stephanie gasped as she felt his semen spill inside as she moaned, “Oh yes.”

“Oh…..Steph….” John as he held Stephanie’s body close to his as they bask in the afterglow.

Stephanie gasped as she breathed heavily, “Whoa….”

John kissed her neck as he sat down without losing his hold onto Stephanie’s body, feeling her body rest against his.

“Mmmm, this feels so nice.” Stephanie moaned softly.

“Yeah it is.” John said as he looked into her eyes.

Stephanie spoke as she put her hands on his chest, “Well?”

“I officially want you and I also really, really like you, Stephanie. You’re a very sexy woman.” John said.

“Why thank you…that almost sounded normal.” Stephanie replied with a giggle and a smile on her face.

“See, I’m not as bad as you think.” John said smiling at her.

“I can see that.” Stephanie spoke as she giggled.

John and Stephanie officially liked and lusted for each other. Stephanie wanted to like John more often, especially in a bed where it’s nice and comfortable.

THE END

No comments:

Post a Comment