Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Skin-Randy Orton visual/song fic


Jana had just came home after a very long day at work. She just went into her bedroom as she put down her briefcase next to her bedroom door. She just wanted to relax and slip off her business attire. She was not only exhausted from work, she was also very horny. She thought about her boyfriend Randy. She took out her cell phone and called Randy on his cell phone.

“Hi, Randy.” Jana said.

“Hey, how are you?” He said to her.

“Tired from work and just thinking about you.” Jana replied.

“I’ve been thinking about you, too. “ Randy said to her.

“Would you like to come over to my place? I had a long day and I’m in the mood.” Jana said to him.

“I’m coming over right now. I’m also in the mood.” Randy said.

After they talked the on the phone, Jana turned on some slow music on her stereo and turned the TV down. Several minutes later, Randy came into her bedroom, wanting her. He deeply and passionately kissed her soft, sweet lips. Jana started taking off her dark gray skirt and matching business jacket while they kissed.

[Verse 1:]
The mood is set,
So you already know what's next.
TV on blast,
Turn it down,
Turn it down.
Don't want it to clash,
With my body screaming now.
I know you hearin' it,
You got me moaning now.
I got a secret that I wanna show you, oh.
I got a secret [?] I'm a drop em to the floor, oh.

After the kiss, Jana then slowly unbuttoned her white blouse and took off her shoes. Randy became aroused with anticipation as he watched her. Randy sat on the bed and deeply kissed her lips again as he said, “Baby, I’ve been thinking about wanting you all day.”

“Same with you, baby. I’ve been horny for you.” She said to him.

[Hook:]
No teasin,
You waited long enough.
Go deep,
I'm a throw it at ya,
Can't catch it.
Don't hold back,
You know I like it rough.
Know I'm feelin ya, huh.
Know you liking it, huh.

Jana returned Randy’s kiss on the lips. “Would you like to take it off for me?” Jana asked referring to his clothes.

[Chorus:]
So why you standing over there with ya clothes on,
Baby strip down for me,
Go on take em off.
Don't worry baby,
I'm a meet you half way,
Cause I know you wanna see me.

“I would love to.” Randy said to her as he got up from the bed. “Skin” started playing on the stereo, which was on repeat. Slowly to the music, he took off his grey Affliction shirt from his body. His cut, ripped body and tattoo-sleeved arms were always a turn on for her. He then took off his shoes and socks. Jana became aroused by the minute; she was even more turned on when Randy took his time taking off his black jeans. He slowly slid the jeans off of his body. He then joined her on the bed as he deeply kissed her lips and Jana slipped her free hand into her panties while he kissed her.

[Verse 2:]
Almost there,
So baby don't stop what you're doing.
(Unknown line)
Boy I know you wanna touch.
Breathing down my neck,
I can tell ya wanna -
And now you want it like,
Want you to feel it now.
I got a secret that I wanna show you, ou.
I got a secret [?] I'm a drop em to the floor, ou.

Jana felt herself getting wet between her thighs as Randy kissed her lips. Randy then moved his lips down to her neck; she felt his breath against her ear. She gasped at the feel of his kisses on both sides of her neck.

[Hook:]
No teasin,
You waited long enough.
Go deep,
I'm a throw it at ya,
Can't catch it.
Don't hold back,
You know I like it rough.
Know I'm feelin ya, huh.
Know you liking it, huh.

Randy slowly slid off Jana’s blouse from her body, joining the other clothes on the bedroom floor. Jana ran her hands up and down Randy’s fit frontal body. Randy continued to passionately kiss her lips while his hands were going up and down her back.

[Chorus:]
So why you standing over there with ya clothes on,
Baby strip down for me,
Go on take em off.
Don't worry baby,
I'm a meet you half way,
Cause I know you wanna see me.

[Chorus 2:]
No heels,
No shirt,
No skirt,
All I'm in is just skin.
No jeans,
Take em off,
Wanna feel your skin.
You a beast, oh.
You know that I like that.
Come on baby,
All I wanna see you in is just skin.

[Bridge:]
All in baby,
Don't hold nothing back.
Wanna take control,
Nothing wrong with that.
Say you liking how I feel,
Ain't gotta tell me that.
Just put your skin baby on my skin.

[Chorus 2:]
No heels,
No shirt,
No skirt,
All I'm in is just skin.
No jeans,
Take em off,
Wanna feel your skin.
You a beast, oh.
You know that I like that.
Come on baby,
All I wanna see you in is just skin.

Randy carefully unhooked Jana’s bra, setting her breasts free. Jana moaned as she felt his mouth and tongue on her soft, womanly breasts. She continued to moan as Randy moved his lips down to her stomach. His large hands traveled up and down her back as she laid herself down on the bed. She arched her back as Randy caressed her frontal body from her shoulders all the way down to her ankles. He took one of her ankles and started kissing her there. Jana lightly moaned at the feel of his kisses there. He had kissed her from her ankle up to her thigh and up to her knee; it was turning her on by the minute as he did the same to her other leg. Jana then lifted her hips as she peeled off her panties. She was then entirely naked, her lush, womanly, chocolate body made Randy hot and want more.

No heels,
No shirt,
No skirt,
All I'm in is just skin.
No jeans,
Take em off,
Wanna feel your skin.
You a beast, oh.
You know that I like that.
Come on baby,
All I wanna see you in is just skin.
All I wanna see you in is just skin.
All I wanna see you in is just skin.
All I wanna see you in
All I wanna see you in is your skin, oh.

Jana sat up and slowly took off his boxer shorts. Randy’s cock was gradually hardening when it brushed against Jana’s fingers. She delivered one long, slow lick to Randy’s cock; she even took her time licking and sucking his balls. She licked and sucked him some more while Randy’s hands ran through her short black hair.

After the oral assault, Jana deeply and passionately kissed his lips. She then laid herself down on the bed as she was getting ready for Randy to lick her hot and wet honey pot. She gasped as Randy delivered the first lick to her pussy. He continued to taste her sweet wetness with his mouth and tongue. He even held both of her hands while her nectar gradually leaked into his mouth. Jana’s body quivered and her moaned became louder as Randy tasted her down there. Randy then kissed her lips some more, giving her a taste of her own nectar.

Randy got up and got a condom from Jana’s nightstand drawer. He opened the wrapper and properly put it on his cock. Jana gasped as he entered her inch by inch, anticipating the moment. He was all the way inside as he pulled her body close to his and wrapped his tattoo sleeved arms around her. He motioned in and out of her slowly and deeply. Jana moaned and groaned against his ear, feeling her warm breath on his skin. Jana wrapped her arms around Randy’s neck as he moved in and out of her pussy. His thrusts were deep and slow as he kissed her lips and her neck.

Jana then whispered in his ear, “I love how your skin feels against mine, Randy”

“You feel so damn good, baby.” Randy whispered back as he thrusted into her some more.

Randy carefully lifted her while still inside her as they moved from the bed to a nearby bedroom window. Their bodies were perspired and covered in a pheromone-induced sweat. Randy deeply kissed her lips as returned to the bed. He held onto Jana’s hips as he thrusted a little harder. They were close to cumming together; A few minutes later, Randy pulled himself out, took off the condom, and came onto her belly. He laid on top of her and passionately kissed her lips. They spooned and cuddled as they touched each other’s bodies, feeling each other’s skin.

Skin by Rihanna

THE END

No comments:

Post a Comment