Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Preview: The Viperess's Romantic Date with Randy-a Randy Orton visual

It had been three weeks since I’ve seduced and had sex with Randy. The morning after our first encounter, we have had hot morning sex all over my house and we even exchanged phone numbers so we can call each other. I was on my lunch break while at work when my cell phone rang. It was Randy on the other line and he greeted me with a sweet hello. God! Even hearing his voice sends shivers down to my spine.

“Hey, how you’re doing?” He said to me.

“I’m fine, thanks. How about you, Randy?” I said to him.

“Same here. Been busy doing my thing.” Randy replied.

“Same with me.” I said back.

“It’s been a while since we met and you seducing me, which I enjoyed the seduction at the nightclub. I was thinking maybe I can take you out on a very romantic date.” Randy added.

“Ooh, a romantic date! Please tell me more I’m listening.” I happily gushed.

“I would take you out to dinner to somewhere nice, then have it followed by dessert, a warm bath for two, and end it with romantic, passionate sex.” Randy said to me.

“That does sound very romantic.” I replied.

“Great! How about I pick you up at 8:30 tonight?” Randy asked me.

“I like that! I look forward to our date tonight.” I happily replied.

So after work, I went home and got myself ready for the date. I took a quick shower, styled my black neck-length hair, and looked through my closet to pick out my ensemble.

For my date outfit, I planned on wearing a reversible animal print patchwork/cobra print corset, black jeans with denim lace on the sides, and black lace stiletto heels. I sprayed Hypnotic Poison on my body and Midnight Poison in my hair. I got myself dressed once the fragrances dried on me. I put on a winged heart necklace on my neck and a rhinestone snake bracelet on left wrist. I was all dressed by 8 o’clock that night.

30 minutes later, Randy was at my door and I opened it. He had a long-stemmed bouquet of thorn less red, pink, and orange roses in his hand.

“You look very sexy tonight.” Randy said to me.

“Thanks and so do you.” I said as he gave me the lovely rose bouquet.

“Ready to go?” Randy asked as I got my purse, house keys, and cell phone.

“I’m so ready for our date!” I said happily as we left my house to go on our romantic date.

We left my house on Randy’s motorcycle. With our helmets on, we were off on our date. We first went to this upscale restaurant and dined on surf and turf. As we dined, we couldn’t help but look into each other’s eyes while Randy had one of his hands touching my thighs under the table, which I didn’t mind at all. I then placed my hand on top of his hand under the table as he stroked my thighs. After the very delicious dinner, we went to this upscale suite hotel where Randy got us a room. Our suite was on the 6th floor, room 624. We stepped into the room and then Randy scooped me up into his strong, tattoo-sleeved arms and softly kissed my lips. He then carried me to the bedroom with a full king-size bed covered with red rose petals and gently laid me down.

He kissed my lips some more while my hands went up and down on his back. Randy then gently broke the kiss when he asked me, “Ready for your dessert?”

“Mmmm, yeah.” I said in a sexy tone as I smiled.

Randy took out a container from the restaurant that contained the dessert, a slice of triple chocolate cake surrounded by a few chocolate covered strawberries. The indulgent dessert looked so delicious; it became even more delicious when he fed me a chocolate covered strawberry with his mouth. I took the strawberry and bit into it with my mouth. He then fed me a piece of the moist, luscious cake, which was so yummy that it made me have a choco-orgasm!

As much as I enjoyed my chocolate orgasm from my dessert, I was really ready for my real orgasm. Randy put the container with the dessert on the nightstand and then deeply kissed my lips as he held me close to his body. I smelled the Obsession, sweat, and musk on his skin. He smelled the Hypnotic Poison and Midnight Poison on my body and hair. Our scents turned each other on. While we kissed, he took off my shoes and started kissing the tops of my feet; he even kissed my toes and ankles. He then put my feet down back on the bed after he took his shoes off. I watched as he took off his shirt, showing that hot, tight, ripped body with those tattoo-covered arms that looked like sleeves. He laid on top of me and deeply kissed my lips. His hands went up and down my body while his lips continued kissing mine.

Next, we got up and went into the bathroom where a romantic, very warm bubble bath awaited us. Lit vanilla-scented candles gave light to the dark bathroom and scattered rose petals surrounded the scented, bubble-filled, bath oil-infused bathtub. As I looked at my surroundings, Randy stood behind me, kissing both sides of my neck as he slowly unhooked the back of my corset. I reached around to feel his cock slowly hardening through his jeans and underwear. I even felt some wetness down there as some precum started leaking from his boxer shorts. He then took off my jeans and slowly removed the g-string from my body. I returned his kiss as I unbuckled his belt and took off his jeans and boxer shorts. I even took off my jewelry and placed them beside the bathroom sink before getting into the tub with Randy. The light from the flickering candles gave off a very sexy glow along with our naked bodies. Randy’s naked body looked so sexy in the candlelight; he even told me the same thing about my voluptuous, womanly body. We then got into the tub and Randy sat behind me. We passionately kissed each other’s lips while his hands ran up and down my curvy, womanly frontal body.

“Mmmm, this feels so nice.” I moaned.

“It does. I just love the feel of your body in my hands. I can’t wait to feel you with both my hands and my mouth.” Randy said to me.

“I feel the same with you.” I said to him, looking into his blue eyes.

He kissed my lips some more as he slipped a hand down to my pussy, gently rubbing it. I moaned lightly as I said to him, “I got some sexy lingerie I want to slip on after this bath.”

“I can’t wait to see it.” Randy said to me as he wrapped his arms around my waist.

We got out of the bath and Randy rubbed some bath oil onto my body while I was wet from the bath. After that, he said, “I’ll be in the bedroom.”

As he went into the bedroom, I gently towel-dried my body, got out my lingerie bag, and took out a baby doll that I bought last weekend. It was a white georgette halter baby doll, sequined, beaded, and embroidered with a matching panty. I put on the baby doll and panty.

“I’m ready.” I said to Randy from the bathroom.

I slowly opened the bathroom and Randy was on the bed with an aroused look in his eyes. The sight of his hot, naked body on the bed gradually made me cream my panties.

Randy sexily smiled at me and said, “Baby, you look like a sexy goddess.”

I smiled at him and said, “Thanks.”

I walked up to him and passionately kissed his lips. Randy wrapped his arms around my waist as he then laid me down on the still petal-scattered bed. His hands caressed my womanly, curvy body as his lips kissed down to my neck. He kissed and licked both sides of my neck while his hands continued to manly caress my body. He looked at me with his blue “fuck me eyes” as he carefully lifted the baby doll from my body. I gasped as he kissed my soft, exposed belly while his hands softly squeezed my naturally endowed breasts. He carefully lifted the baby doll from my body and softly licked my nipples with his tongue. I moaned deeply as he sucked and licked both of my breasts. I moaned some more as he squeezed my breasts together and sucked them. My nipples hardened in his mouth. I felt myself getting wet between my thighs as his lips moved down to my belly. My hands held on to the pillow that my head was lying on as he kissed and licked my stomach. I shivered when I felt his hand brushed up against my inner thigh and felt my panties getting wetter by the minute. I moaned as he kissed up and down my thighs, I briefly watched he kissed my knees; his kisses on my legs sent shivers to the rest of my body. I then slipped my hand into my panties and slowly began rubbing my clit with my fingers.

No comments:

Post a Comment