Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Preview: Lust in The Islands (PART THREE)

The next morning, I got up, slipped on my turquoise satin gown with a turquoise and brown animal print floral robe, fixed some coffee, and sat by the balcony. While I sipped my coffee, I enjoyed the view of the gorgeous beach. Rosy then joined me with a cup of coffee and wearing the same gown and robe as I do. We enjoyed the view of the beach and chatted about being alone with the guys last night.

After having coffee, we got ourselves ready for breakfast downstairs. We talked about souvenir shopping for friends and relatives after breakfast. We even packed our swimsuits into our beach bags when we want to go to the beach. Breakfast was really good and afterwards we went shopping. We found a lot we want to bring to home with us; we even took pictures for the scrapbooks.

After two hours of shopping for souvenirs, Rosy and I gathered them and kept them secure in our hotel room. We then changed into our swimsuits, put on some sunscreen, and went out to the beach. Rosy wore a purple halter two-piece swimsuit while I wore a copper snake printed microfiber one piece swimsuit with copper binding at the neck and sides. As far as accessories were concerned, Rosy wore a dog tag necklace with a heart cutout and I wore a silver necklace with sterling silver angel wings pendant. Then, Randy and John approached us, being so happy to see us.

“John, Randy, we’re so glad to see you guys.” Rosy said the guys hugged us.

“We were here at the beach. So we were wondering if you two would like to play a game of beach volleyball with us.” Randy said to us.

“Sure, we would love to.” I said happily.

Once the volleyball net was set up, I was paired with Randy and Rosy was paired with John. The four of us had a friendly game of beach volleyball, which was a lot of fun. We all had so much, nobody kept score. Randy was even impressed by the backhanded spike I delivered to John and Rosy. The four of us even dove into the sand a couple of times getting the ball over the net. The volleyball lasted for a while, and then Rosy and John both went back to the rooms separately.

“Jan, I have to get back to the room and take a shower.” Rosy said to me.

“Okay, we’ll meet up for lunch later. Sounds okay with you two?” I said to Rosy.

“Yeah, sure.” Rosy and John said to me and Randy.

As soon as they went back to hotel, Randy and I spent some alone time with each other on the beach.

“That was a fun game of beach volleyball.” I said happily.

“Yeah, it was.” Randy said to me as he walked up to me and softly kissed my lips.

I gently pulled back and said as I looked at myself, “I got to rinse the sand off of my body.”

“Wanna go for a swim in the ocean?” Randy asked me.

“Love to.” I said as we ran into the turquoise blue water.

I dove into the water, swam a bit, and came out of the water dripping wet like I was a goddess of the sea. I glistened in the sun and Randy was turned on by the sight of me as I emerged from the water. He then took a quick dip into the ocean and walked up to the shore behind me. I dabbed my with my beach towel as he got a little closer to me.

“I had to take a quick dip into the water because you got me hot when you got wet.” Randy said to me as I offered my beach towel to him to dry himself off.

“I’m flattered. At least I got the sand off of my body.” I smiled and said to Randy as I touched his half-naked body.

As soon as he dried himself off, Randy gently pulled me close to his hot body and kissed my lips. His tattoo-covered arms wrapped around my waist while my hands went up and down his back.

No comments:

Post a Comment