Tuesday, September 21, 2010

PREVIEW: Randy Returns the Favor (a follow-up visual to Randy's Angel of Mercy)

It had been four months since Randy’s dislocated shoulder had healed, but it was the best four months of my life. Randy recovered in my house, mostly in my bedroom. I kept him company, talked, and ate with him. He had been pleasant company for me, especially on the sexual side. We’ve had sex in the kitchen, living room, dining room, standing up, sitting down, on the floor, etc. For someone like Randy to be this good with his shoulder in a sling, he does it so well. Randy even told me that being bed in me felt like heaven. The sex was beyond good, it was so good I stocked up on condoms, lubricant, and massage oil all within a month.

Other than damn good sex, he’s also a good listener and loved to hear me talk about anything. He also liked to help me with anything, especially around the house.

If I have to describe Randy in one sentence using Britney Spears song titles, it would be like this: Randy is like the “perfect lover” who knows how to “gimme more” and makes me “ooh ooh baby” whenever he’s around.

I was at home and I watched Randy wrestled in the ring. He’s so dangerous in the ring, but he was so hot when he entered the ring. He did so damn good like he was better than ever. I cheered for him when he won. I thought of him at work and even when I’m home alone. And when I’m home alone thinking of him, I touch myself whether I’m in bed or in the shower/tub. I even had a few fantasies of Randy, for example I had this fantasy where I was in the locker room in my nurse’s uniform about to leave work for the night when I saw Randy coming out of the shower room. He was naked with only a towel around his waist. He was so happy to see me and I was happy to see him; he carried me in his arms and kissed my lips. Once we were in the shower room, he dropped the towel and we had sex; him naked and me in my nurse’s uniform. He even took his time orally pleasuring my pussy. We had sex in the shower room, by the lockers, and even had sex in the physical therapy room.

No comments:

Post a Comment