Friday, January 21, 2011

I'll Make Love to You-Cody Rhodes visual/song fic


(Concept by me and Stephanie)


Cody takes Stephanie by the hand as he opened the door to the deluxe suite of an upscale hotel. Stephanie kept her eyes closed because she wanted to be surprised. As soon as Cody opened the door, Stephanie opened her eyes. There were candles lit all over the living room.

“Cody, what have you been up to?” Stephanie asked happily.

“Planning a very romantic night of lovemaking for you, my lovely jasmine flower.” Cody said as he kissed her hand.

Then, they started slow dancing as Boyz II Men’s “I’ll Make Love to You” played in the background. After slow dancing for a while, Stephanie said, “Cody, I’m so glad you got this romantic night planned for me.”

Cody then poured her glass of wine before pouring a glass for himself. He said to her, “Steph, you’re all I’m thinking and dreaming about. Tonight’s all about you. I hear this song, I think of taking you in my arms, removing your clothes, caressing your silky skin, kiss you all over, and make love to you again and again.”

They both took a few sips of the chilled wine before putting the glasses down on the coffee table.

[Nathan:]
Close your eyes, make a wish
And blow out the candlelight
For tonight is just your night
We're gonna celebrate, all through the night

[Shawn:]
Pour the wine, light the fire
Girl your wish is my command
I submit to your demands
I will do anything, girl you need only ask

[All:]
I'll make love to you
Like you want me to
And I'll hold you tight
Baby all through the night
I'll make love to you
When you want me to
And I will not let go
'Till you tell me to...

“Cody, baby, I want you to make love to me. I’ve been wanting you all night.” Stephanie said to him.

“Anything for you, Stephanie.” Cody said as he scooped her up in his arms, passionately kissed her lips, and carried her to the bedroom.

[Wanya:]
Girl relax, let's go slow
I ain't got nowhere to go
I'm just gon' concentrate on you
Girl are you ready, it's gon' be a long night

They arrived at the bedroom where Cody continued kissing her lips. His hands went up and down her back; Stephanie had anticipated being alone with Cody and it was finally happening. Cody wanted to take his time pleasuring every inch of Stephanie’s body.

“Baby, you look so beautiful tonight.” Cody said as he looked into Stephanie’s dark, almond-shaped eyes.

“Oh, Cody.” Stephanie softly sighed as Cody planted kisses down one side of her neck.

[Shawn & Wanya:]
Throw your clothes (throw your clothes)
On the floor (on the floor)

Cody broke the kiss as Stephanie slowly took off her clothes. First, she carefully took off her shoes before moving up to her black lace leggings. Then, she unzipped the back of her black leather short skirt. She slowly lifted her dark blue silk draped top from her body till she was in her white satin bra and panties. Cody watched in amazement and desire as she slowly tempted him.

[Shawn:]
And I'm gonna take my clothes off too
I made plans to be with you...

It was now Cody’s turn. He in turn slowly took off his blue sweater which matched his eyes. He had a body when shirtless that has always turned her on, especially when he’s in the ring. Then, he took off his shoes before taking off his black jeans. Their bodies made contact as Cody passionately kissed Stephanie on the lips and laid her down on the bed.

[Wanya:]
Girl whatever you ask me, you know I can do baby yeah

[All:]
I'll make love to you
Like you want me to (ooh woah)
And I'll hold you tight (hold you tight)
Baby all through the night (all through the night I'll make love)
I'll make love to you
When you want me to (when you ay yeah)
And I will not let go
'Till you tell me to

[Wanya:]
Baby tonight, is your night
And I will do you right
Just make a wish, on your night
Anything that you ask
I will give you, the love of your life, your life, your life...

Cody gently laid Stephanie down on the king sized bed. His hands took their time, stroking and caressing every inch of her body. Stephanie sighed as Cody kissed both sides of her neck. He reached around to the back of her white bra and unhooked it. Stephanie gasped and sighed as he softly touched her breasts before sucking them. Cody’s hands caressed her smooth, soft skin as his lips moved lower from her breasts to her stomach.

As Cody orally pleasured her body, his Dashing member was getting harder by the second. He carefully took her panties with one hand while his other hand went up and down on her left thigh. Stephanie couldn’t wait to feel his mouth onto her Asian express, where her pearl’s hidden.

[All:]
I'll make love to you (I'll make love...)
Like you want me to
And I'll hold you tight (hold you tight...)
Baby all through the night
I'll make love to you (I'll make love...)
When you want me to
And I will not let go
'Till you tell me to

He then kissed Stephanie’s inner thighs before opening up her woman lips. Stephanie moaned and groaned as he tasted the honey between her thighs. She really enjoyed it as she ran her fingers through Cody’s black dashing hair. Her hands ran up and down his back

“Mmmmmm, Cody, this feels so good. Please keep tasting me.” Stephanie moaned as she held his head in place.

As Cody went downstairs on Stephanie, he slid one hand into his dark blue boxers and stroked his Dashing member. Stephanie’s nectar tasted super sweet like cream on his lips and tongue.

“Oh Cody, I need you inside me, baby! Right now!” Stephanie loudly moaned.

Cody pulled himself up and passionately kissed his lips. “I’m ready for you, Stephanie.” He said to her.

I'll make love to you (I'll make love...)
Like you want me to
And I'll hold you tight (hold you tight...)
Baby all through the night
I'll make love to you (I'll make love...)
When you want me to
And I will not let go
'Till you tell me to
(Tell me to, tell me baby tell hey yea hey oh ooh ooh)

Stephanie gasped as she felt Cody slipped inside her Asian express, inch by inch till he filled. He held her naked body close to his as he slid in and out of her. He thrusted deep and slow into her while kissing her neck; his hands constantly ran up and down her back. Their breathing was heavy and passionate. They called each other’s names while in a heat of pleasure and heading into climax.

They couldn’t get enough of each other. The deep passion was there as their bodies rubbed together, causing an erotic friction between the two of them. They came for each other as they went into climax. They had share one last passion-filled gasp together as Cody carefully pulled himself out and came onto her stomach.

Cody deeply and passionately kissed Stephanie on the lips. Their hearts beated in their chests for one another in unison as Cody wrapped his strong, muscular arms around Stephanie’s waist, pulling her close to him. Their naked, pheromone-covered bodies rested next to each other.

“Stephanie, I just love being with you, I especially enjoy making love to you.” Cody said to her as he looked into her almond-shaped eyes.

“I love how you make love to me, Cody.” Stephanie said as she returned his kiss on the lips.

I’ll Make Love to You by Boyz II Men

THE END

No comments:

Post a Comment