Monday, May 5, 2014

Preview: A Bad Night Made Better-a Randy Orton fan fic

I just had the very worst Friday night of my life; I had to work late at the office, which made me miss my date night with my boyfriend, then when I came home at night and called my so-called boyfriend, we had a fight over the phone and the end result was a break-up. I got out of my work clothes, slipped into my pajamas, and drowned my sorrows into one of my three 1.5 quarts of Snickers ice cream while I watched one of my movies on DVD. As I took another spoonful of ice cream, my cell phone rang. “Hello?” I answered. “Hey, it’s Randy.” He said. “Hi. Randy.” I replied. “You sound sad. Is everything alright?” Randy asked me. “No, I just had a very bad night.” I replied. “Can you tell me about it?” Randy asked. “Let’s see… I had to work late tonight, my now ex-boyfriend and I had a big argument over the phone because we were supposed to go out on a date, and our fight then led to a break-up.” I explained to him as I took another spoonful of ice cream into my mouth. “Wow, I’m really sorry to hear about that.” Randy responded. “Yeah. Well, it’s his damn loss anyway. He’s nothing but a homebody, a damn mooch and always asking me for money from time to time. All that and he stays out later than I do.” I replied. “All that aside, what are you doing tonight?” Randy asked me. “Right now, I’m in my pajamas, eating ice cream, and watching a movie.” I replied. “How would you feel if I can take you out on a date tonight?” Randy suggested. “Tonight? After all that I’ve been through, I’m not so sure. Shoot, I even bought one of two brand-new dresses to wear last week and I’m already thinking about taking them back to the store tomorrow.” I said. “Please let me make you feel better.” Randy said. “Well, okay. Just let me get myself all ready.” I replied after giving it some thought for a brief moment. “Sure, I’ll pick you up at ten.” Randy replied. “Alright, see you then.” I said as I hang up my cell phone. I looked at my the time on my cell phone, which said ten minutes after eight. I put my ice cream back in the freezer, fixed myself a warm bubble bath, and got out one of my brand new dresses from my closet. My dress was black; it had a scoop neckline, long sleeves, and a slightly flared leatherette hem. The other new dress I had bought was red with black panels at one sleeve, the back, and the waist; the dress even had cut out panels at the bust. Once I had my bath, I picked out my underwear and my shoes; I even sprayed some Euphoria all over my body. After a few minutes, I put on the underwear, dress, and my black high heels. I then fixed my long, black hair into a low, one-sided ponytail; I was all set for my date with Randy and with thirty minutes to spare. Ten o’clock on the dot and I heard a knock on the door. I opened it and Randy was there with flowers in his hand. “Wow, you look stunning! These flowers are for you.” Randy said to me as he handed me the bouquet. “Thank you.” I replied while I put the flowers into a vase with cold water. After that, we got into his car and drove on over to the local pizza place. We split a large pizza with pepperoni, green peppers, onions, black olives, Italian sausage, and mushrooms. We each had two slices as we talked and took the rest to go; we then came back to his place, which was across the street from my house. We went into the living room and sat down on the sofa; Randy couldn’t help but look at me while I talked about my job and ranting about my now ex-boyfriend. Randy then said to me, “Don’t take this the wrong way, but your ex sounds like a weak-ass jerk.” I replied, “No offense taken and agree. He didn’t bother to break up with me in person, but had the nerve to do it over the phone. I tried to make time for him even if I’m busy from my job and yet he stays out later than me and with his friends. He doesn’t deserve a young woman like me.” Randy then sat a little closer to me and said, “He’s just a weak little boy who couldn’t handle a woman like you. I’m a man who has more to offer than he does.” I turned to him and asked, “What do you have to offer?” He then placed both of his hands on my waist and softly kissed my lips. I enjoyed the kiss; he got some sexy and soft lips. I placed my hands onto his chest while Randy had his hands on my back. He gently broke the kiss and said to me, “I’m ready to take you to my bed, fulfill your sexual needs, and pleasure you all night.” Then, he scooped me up into his tattoo-sleeved arms and carried me upstairs to his bedroom.

No comments:

Post a Comment