Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Preview: OMG! (Oh My Goddess!)-Randy Orton visual for Halloween

It was Halloween Eve and I came home early that evening after a busy day at work. Halloween was tomorrow and it’s one of my favorite holidays because of three things: candy, costumes, and more importantly fun. I also like autumn because it’s a great excuse to shop for clothes.

“I’m home.” I happily shouted as I hung up my black short trenchcoat on the coat rack.

Then, Randy came into the living room and greet me with a very sweet kiss on the lips. He said to me, “Baby, I’m so glad that you’re home. I got a little Halloween surprise for you.”

“Oooh, what is it?” I happily gushed.

“It’s a surprise and I can’t let you see it. Let me slip this blindfold on you.” Randy said as he put a black satin blindfold over my deep brown eyes.

“Okay, my eyes are covered.” I said to him with much anticipation.

As I was blindfolded, Randy took my hand and then led me upstairs. We walked into my bedroom and then Randy told me, “Stay there.”

I stood still in my spot as he went downstairs to the living room. A few minutes later, he came back up to the bedroom. I felt his lips softly kissing my neck as he took his time taking off my business skirt set. I then lifted my legs as he took off both of my black heels. I lightly shivered as his fingertips brushed against my skin and my shoulder-length black hair.

“Did I ever tell you of how sexy you look in your underwear?” Randy spoke.

“Baby, you always tell me that!” I said to him with a smile on my face.

I listened as Randy opened the box he got from downstairs. He gently lifted my arms as this silky white garment floated down my curvaceous body. I then lifted my knee as Randy slipped some sandals on my feet and wrapped the strings around my legs. He also put a headpiece on top of my head.

“Keep the blindfold on. I’m gonna set the mood right.” Randy spoke to me.

“Okay, I will. I can’t wait to see what costume you have for me!” I happily said to him.

I listened as Randy lit a couple of candles and placed them all over the bedroom. A few minutes later, he lightly kissed my hand as he asked me, “Ready to see your costume?”

“I’m very ready.” I replied.

Randy slowly removed the satin blindfold from my deep brown eyes and I took a good look at the costume I wore.

“Wow! I’m a Greek goddess!” I said with excitement as I look at myself in the full-length mirror in my bedroom.

My Greek goddess costume was a full-length gown that was cream at top and gradually blue at the bottom. The gown also had a v-shaped neckline trimmed with an attached braided gold ribbon that was wrapped around my waist. The shoulder straps were embellished with a gold hoop and featured with attached sashes that were also gradually blue at the bottom. Then, I looked at the golden goddess sandals on my feet and the golden leaf headpiece on my head. I smiled as I gave myself a twirl and loved my costume.

“Do you love your costume?” Randy asked me as he stood behind me.

“Baby, I just LOVE it!!! Thank you for my Halloween surprise!” I happily said to him.

I watched at the mirror as Randy smiled at me. He kissed my hand again as he said, “Might I say you look very sexy, my goddess. You’re way sexier than those so-called “goddesses” who hang out with that Charlie Sheen.”

I smiled and laughed as I said, “I love my Halloween surprise!”

I looked around my bedroom and I saw lit candles all over the room and plenty of rose petals strewn on and around my queen-size bed. I turned around as a naked Randy walked up to me and said, “I’m ready to worship my goddess all night long.”

“I don’t mind that at all, my sexy viper.” I sexily said as he led me to the bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment