Monday, October 10, 2011

Preview: Keeping Cody Company-Cody Rhodes visual

It all started on a Thursday evening when me and my Asian female friend Stephanie went out for dinner and drinks. As we enjoyed our girls night out, she then asked me something.

"Jana, can I ask you something?" Stephanie said.

"Shoot." I replied.

"You know Justin, the guy I've been hanging out with?" she asked.

"Yeah, Justin Gabriel. What's up with the two of you?" I said to her.

"Well, Justin and I are going on a weekend trip. I was wondering if Cody can stay at your place over the weekend." Stephanie spoke to me.

"Gee, I don't know." I nervously responded.

"Please, please Jana. I really look forward to going on a trip with Justin." Stephanie pleaded.

"Okay, bring him over tomorrow." I nicely replied.

"Thanks, Jana. You're the best." Stephanie happily said.

"No problem, Steph. So where are you and Justin going to on your weekend?" I asked her.

"Justin and I are going to a beach resort. I even got myself a brand new swimsuit to wear to the beach." Stephanie spoke.

"Are you sure that Cody doesn't mind?" I asked her as I took a sip of my drink.

"He doesn't mind that at all, because Cody and I have an open relationship. We trust each other." Stephanie replied.

The next day, I came home after a long day at work. Just as I was about to get out of my work clothes, I heard a knock on the front door. I went to the door, opened it, and there was Cody with his overnight bag.

"Hi, Cody." I said to him with a smile on my face.

"Hi, Jana. It's so nice to see you." Cody said to me as he reached his arm around me for a hug.

"Please come right in." I said to him as I let him into my house.

"Thanks for letting me stay at your place while Stephanie's away for the weekend." Cody spoke.

"Anytime. Not to be all in your business or anything, but are you sure about letting Stephanie go on a trip with another guy?" I said as I walked him to the guest room.

"I really don't mind at all. Me and Stephanie have an open relationship. In fact, I even shared her with John Cena when she recovered from that car accident." Cody replied.

"Okay. Why don't you get yourself settled and if you need anything just ask." I said to him as I left the guest room.

Later that night, I was in the living room watching TV when Cody came in and asked "What are you watching?"

"I'm watching this action spy movie I rented." I said to him.

"Mind if I watch it with you?" Cody asked.

"I don't mind." I replied.

Cody sat himself down beside me on the sofa. As I watched the movie and hugged the pillow close to my body, I felt a pounding in my head. I then massaged the temples of my head.

Cody looked at me and asked. "Jana, are you okay?"

"My head kinda hurts. I'm just having a bit of a tension headache. I need some aspirin and a glass of water." I said to him as I got up and went to the kitchen.

I got out two Tylenols from the kitchen drawer and took them with a glass of water.

I then went into the living room and said, "Cody, I'll be lying down in the bedroom so that the medicine can kick in. I'll be in my room if you need me."

"Okay." Cody said.

I went into my bedroom and laid on my bed. Several minutes to an hour later, I woke up from the soft knocking on my bedroom door.

"Come in, Cody." I said to him.
"Are you feeling better, Jana?" Cody nicely asked me.

I got up, stretched, and said to him, "I'm feeling much better. My headache's gone."

"Can I rub your shoulders? Because I noticed you were a little tense when we were in the living room." Cody replied.

"A massage would sound nice." I said.

Cody sat himself down beside me on the bed and started rubbing my shoulders with his hands. As he massaged my shoulders, he then talked to me.

"I never told you this. Even though I'm in an open relationship with Stephanie, I've never been with another girl before." Cody spoke.

"Really?" I said curiously.

Then, I turned to him and said, "You've never had a fling with another girl?"

"No." Cody replied.

He then asked me, "Jana, would you like to be my first?"

"Why, Cody. I don't know..." I said.

"Please...I know you're Stephanie's friend and I would love to get know you a little better. Plus, I'm really good in bed." Cody pleaded.

"Well, okay." I replied.

"Great!" Cody happily exclaimed.

Cody then slowly kissed my lips. His kisses were warm and soft; he wasn't in a hurry or anything. A few seconds later, I gently broke the kiss and asked him, "So how good are you in bed, Cody?"

Cody then pulled my body close to his softly kissed my lips. After kissing me, his large, gentle hands rested at my hips. I gently pulled off the white wifebeater-style tank top from his fit body. I returned his kiss on the lips as his hand roamed my voluptuous body.

While we kissed, I sat back on the bed and watched as Cody slowly unbuttoned my blue satin pajama top. I sat up, touched his body with my hands, and then I laid him on his back. I kissed and licked his abs and chest while my hands rubbed up and down his arms. I heard him moan as he felt my kisses and licks on his body. My black lace demi bra-covered breasts rubbed against him, especially his cock which was slowly waking up inside his pajama bottoms.

No comments:

Post a Comment