Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Undercover Bad Girls-Randy Orton visual (FINISHED VERSION)

(Concept by me and Rosy aka chain_gang_soldier4life)

My friend Rosy and I in Las Vegas, where we were having a three-week, girls-only trip. We felt like getting dressed up and having some fun. One night, we went to this hot nightclub on the Strip. We entered the club and there were lights flashing all around, music played by the DJ. Rosy and I were getting our groove on the dance floor. Just as us girls were dancing, Rosy noticed a big, strong, fit man entering the club. She showed me to him and I took notice. He wore a black short-sleeved shirt, dark blue jeans, and brown sneakers. He was definitely fit with his tattoo sleeve-covered muscular arms peeking through the short sleeves of his t-shirt. Rosy and I then decided to put our womanly wiles and feminine charms to good use and approached him.

“Hi. My friend and I were wondering if you would like to dance with us.” Rosy said to him as she fluttered her eyelashes.

“Id love to dance with you two ladies.” He said with a sexy smirk as he joined me and Rosy on the dance floor.

The DJ started playing Hilary Duff’s “Reach Out” and the three of us were dancing. As the three of us danced, Rosy and I then got ourselves closer to him. He smelled really good up close.

“You smell hot! What’s your cologne?” I asked him.

“Naughty Thoughts with a mix of Body Heat.” He replied with a smile.

“That smells really sexy on you.” Rosy said to him.

“Thanks. What are your names?” He asked.

“I’m Jana and this is my friend Rosy.” I said to him.

“Nice to meet you, ladies. I’m Randy.” He replied.

Rosy and I were turned on and intrigued by his scent, among other things. The next song the DJ played was “Hot as Ice” by Britney Spears. Rosy wrapped her arms around his waist while I rubbed my body against his. I then lifted his shirt to reveal his ripped frontal body. Rosy and I rubbed our hands all over his body. Randy didn’t mind that at all, especially with a club full of people around. We touched his chest and ripped abs, we even touched his strong, tattooed arms.

“You two are really hot!” Randy said to us.

“Why thank you.” We responded in unison to his compliment.

Randy smelled the both of our necks and he said, “You both smell good. What perfumes are you two wearing?”

“I’m wearing Fireworks body spray mixed with Erotic Fantasy.” I said to him.

“And I’m wearing Cashmere Silk mixed with Dreamy Vanilla and Chocolate, Strawberries, and Champagne. We’re about to go back to the hotel we’re staying on the Strip. Wanna join us?” Rosy asked Randy.

“Sure, let’s get out of here.” Randy said as we took his hands, stepped out of the club, and called for a taxi. The three of us got into the taxi and I told the driver to take us to our hotel, the Bellagio. There in the backseat, Rosy and I began seducing Randy. Rosy delivered the first kiss to his lips. While she kissed him, I slid my hands underneath his shirt and caressed his body. His skin felt so smooth under my hands. A few minutes later, we arrived at the front of the hotel, I paid the driver, and the three of us went inside the hotel door. Once inside, we went on the elevator. Randy then kissed my lips while Rosy seamlessly slipped a blindfold over his blue eyes. Then, the elevator stopped at the fourth floor where our guest suite room was. I opened the door with the key card and we all went inside. We then took Randy to the living room and sat him down on the sofa. Rosy then removed the blindfold from his eyes while I put on a CD into the stereo.

I walked over to Rosy and said, “How should we seduce him first?” I asked her.

“We can seduce him a striptease. We’ll make him really horny.” Rosy said to me as she got up. I sat beside Randy as I touched his body once more. The first track, “Radar” by Britney Spears, started playing as Rosy was about to do her striptease. She first unzipped her cropped black leather jacket. As she danced to the music, she then took off her black suede round toe platform heels. Next, she slowly unzipped her dress from the side, which was a white satin waist dress with black lace-trimmed ruffles and a pink satin bow. With her dark brown hair down to her shoulders, she was down to her white lace bra and panties. She then walked up to Randy and kissed his lips after the song ended.

“I guess my turn. I must warn you, Randy. I’m a little shy about showing off my body.” I said to him.

Randy then softly stroked my thigh and said with a smile, “Don’t be shy. I bet you are very sexy in your skin. You probably have very nice features.”

“I’m ready.” I said to him as I got from the sofa.

As “Ride” by Ciara played, I moved my body to the song as I slowly took off my short black belted trench coat. I let my coat fall to the floor, revealing my outfit. I wore a silver pleated metallic cire dress with a black sequin stretch waist trim and matching neckband. I also wore black fishnet footless tights and black leather knee-high boots. I unzipped my boots from the side and then peeled off my tights. I slowly lowered both straps of my dress till I was in my black satin and lace underwear. I flirted at Randy with my eyes as well blowing an air kiss to him. I then picked my clothes and laid them flat on one end of the sofa. I sat beside him while Rosy sat on the other side of the sofa next to him.

“I’ve been turned on by two of the sexiest women in the room.” Randy said as he each kissed our lips. After that, Rosy and I shared a small, soft girl-on-girl kiss. We then kissed and licked both sides of Randy’s neck. Randy was indeed enjoying our seduction of him. We took off his shirt and started kissing his body. Rosy then got up while I continued kissing his body. A few minutes later, Rosy came back with a bottle of chocolate syrup and a can of whipped cream in both hands. She gave me the whipped cream and we both went to town on him. She poured the chocolate syrup on his abs and I applied the whipped cream on his chest and shoulders. We started licking the syrup and cream off of his body. He enjoyed it while both of his hands stroked our hairs. We kissed and licked him from his abs to his chest all the way up to his lips. Once we licked his body clean, Randy took his time and kissed both of our lips.

“Let’s take him to our bedroom.” I suggested to Rosy.

“That’s a great idea.” Rosy agreed as we guided Randy to our well-furnished bedroom.

We took Randy to our bedroom and laid him down on the bed. As soon as he got comfortable, Rosy and I took off his shoes and placed them on the floor. We both looked at his jeans. There, we noticed the growing bulge peeking through them and his underwear. I softly licked his growing length against his jeans. Randy couldn’t get enough of the two of us. Suddenly, he sat up on the queen-sized bed and looked at the both of us.

“What’s wrong, Randy?” I asked him with concern.

“I love that you’re seducing me and everything which is great and all, I was wondering if I can pleasure the two of you.” Randy said to us.

“We would love that a lot.” Rosy said with such enthusiasm.

Randy smiled at the both us as he kissed us both on the lips. We caressed each other’s bodies with our hands. Randy deeply, passionately kissed my lips. While we kissed, he reached around my back and unhooked my black deep plunge strapless bra. Rosy, on the other hand, unbuttoned and unzipped his jeans. She reached into his boxer shorts, took out of his hardened manhood, and softly stroked it with her fingers. Randy then kissed my neck and sucked on my naturally endowed breasts. His hands ran through my medium length black hair as he pleasured my body. I gasped and moaned at the feel of mouth and hands on my body. Rosy stroked and tasted his cock while Randy slid his fingers into my panties to get me wet. I was getting wet by the minute. He loudly moaned as he felt Rosy tasting him down there. He stroked her hair with one hand while touching my womanhood with the other hand. After that, I decided to go down on him while he pleasured Rosy. I licked and sucked his velvet viper as he pleasured Rosy’s body with his hands and mouth. He unhooked her bra and pleasured her frontal body. I licked his cock while I softly touched my womanhood covered by my panties. He pushed aside Rosy’s panties and rubbed her pussy with his fingers. Rosy too felt herself getting wet between her thighs once her panties her off. After I tasted him, I got myself on top of Randy and kissed his lips.

I sat myself beside Randy and touched myself while watching Randy tasting her pussy. Rosy moaned loudly as her wetness leaked into his mouth. I leaned over Rosy and softly kissed her neck. I even let her taste my wetness from my fingers. Then, Randy laid me down as he kissed my thighs. His hands carefully took off my panties and he looked at me.

“You’re very gorgeous.” Randy said to me as he smiled at me.

I smiled back at him and gasped as he delivered the first lick to my pussy. He licked and tasted my juices. While he tasted my leaking juices, Randy softly squeezed my breasts with his hands. A couple of minutes later, I came into his mouth, got up, and kissed him on the lips. I got a condom from the nightstand drawer and slipped it on to his manhood. I then rubbed Rosy’s womanhood and she was dripping wet. I sat behind her, wrapped an arm around her waist, and held her tight as Randy slowly entered her womanhood. Rosy gasped as his cock entered her inch by inch. As he thrusted in and out of her deeper and a little faster, my hands softly caressed her body. Even I’m a straight girl, but this threesome became much more fun, I had to join in! Rosy came on his cock as they climaxed together several minutes later.

After that, it was my turn to be fulfilled. I sat in front of him as Randy wrapped his arms around my waist and slowly entered my womanhood from behind. While he thrusted in and out of me, Rosy and I then shared another girl/girl kiss while I was about to reach climax. Randy then lowered his body on top of mine as he kissed my lips and neck.

“Oh Randy…”I moaned loudly as he thrusted a little deeper and harder.

My body quivered and shook as I was close to cumming. Several minutes later, I had reached climax. Randy then took himself out of my womanhood, took the condom, and extracted his seed on to my breasts and stomach. I spread some of the seed on my skin like it was lotion. Rosy softly licked the seed from my body, getting a taste for herself before she briefly kissed my lips. Rosy and I got up both kissed Randy’s lips separately.

“That was the best fun I ever had, especially with a guy.” I said to Rosy as we looked at each other.

“I agree.” Rosy replied.

“Did you have fun tonight, Randy?” I asked him.

He smiled, hugged us both in his arms, and said, “I really had a great time with you two.”

It was getting really late and Randy had somewhere to go the next morning. He thanked us both with kisses on the lips. Soon after he left, Rosy and I gushed and talked about what had happened tonight as we ordered room service. This was one of many things we enjoyed on our Vegas trip. Even though we’re good girls, this was one night we explored our inner bad girls which we normally keep undercover.

THE END

No comments:

Post a Comment