Monday, February 25, 2013

Motivating Randy (Motivation)-a Randy Orton visual/song fic

[Kelly Rowland:] Go, go, go, go (Remix) Go, go, go, go It was two hours after the Money In The Bank event and Randy was upset yet disappointed. He had just lost the world championship to that obnoxious jerk Christian. He needed some motivation and comfort, he needed it from someone. After leaving the arena, he got out his cell phone and typed a text message. At the hotel, Jana was in her room when she received a text from Randy on her cell phone. It said: “I’m on my way. Must see u right now!” She had watched the entire match while at the arena and had cheered for Randy through the night. A few minutes later, there’s a knock on her hotel room door. Jana opened the door and let Randy into her room. “Randy, are you okay? I just wanna say I’m so sorry you lost.” Jana said as she walked up to Randy and gave him a hug. “It’s okay, baby. I’ve won some, I’ve lost some. To make matters worse, Christian spat in my face!” Randy said to her. “I’ve been cheering and rooting for you through the whole thing. That jerk Christian had no right whatsoever to do that! You’re still a champ to me.” Jana replied. ‘Thanks, baby. I could really use a little motivation right now.” Randy said, looking into her deep brown eyes with his blue bedroom eyes. [Busta Rhymes:] Baby, I love the way we act so civil with each other We can giggle with each other, we can nibble on each other When we make love, the way that we be crippling each other Go me feeling like you really dipping me in butter Closing every door and I be closing every shutter Loving every single thing about us now Especially how you want me to come and meet ya mother Baby please, make no mistake Every single little thing about you great You know you already belong to me baby But I'd rather leave it in the hands of fate Mommy know you motivate to be the one in team willing? To protect you, lay you down and quickly taste your cream filling [Kelly Rowland:] And when were done, I don't wanna feel my legs And when were done, I just wanna feel your hands all over me baby You can't stop there, music still playin' in the background And you're almost there You can do it, I believe in you baby So close from here So baby I'm a be your motivation Go, go, go, go Motivation Go, go, go, go With that, Jana deeply and passionately kissed him on the lips. They continued to kiss as they went into her bedroom. As they kissed, Randy quietly slipped his hands under her brown RKO Viper shirt, caressing her back. “Mmmmm, I just love it when you kiss me.” Jana moaned as Randy moved his lips down to her neck. She then laid Randy down on top of the bed and took off his Apex Predator shirt. After that, she then touched his ripped, hot body with her hands. “Touch me, Randy. I look forward to motivating you.” She said to him. Randy then caressed up and down her voluptuous body with his large hands. Jana moaned at the feel of his lips kissing her neck. She ran her hands all over his chest and abs; she then left kisses and licks on his body the same time her hands touched him before moving them to his muscular back. “I’ve been looking forward to seeing you since leaving the arena.” He softly moaned as he softly cupped her face in his hands and deeply kissed her lips. He then laid her down on the queen-sized bed as he helped Jana out of her brown knee-length boots and black leather miniskirt. Jana became turned on when Randy kissed both of her inner thighs. He came back to her lips and gave her a passionate kiss. Jana sat up as she carefully took off her shirt; she was now in her underwear black lace underwire bra and her matching black lace panties. She smiled at him as she softly traced the outlines of her underwear before touching her womanly body. Randy got turned on in an instant as he scanned every inch of Jana’s body with his blue bedroom eyes. He then reached around her back and unhooked her bra; he cupped her breasts in his large hands and orally pleasured them, which made her moan. Jana then planted a soft kiss on top of Randy’s head while she caressed his upper back with her hands as he kissed and licked her breasts. She sighed at the feel of Randy kissing and licking her tummy. She then helped Randy out of his jeans, then kissed his lips as she slipped one of her hands into his black boxer shorts and slowly stroked his sleeping viper between his thighs. She took his cock out of his boxer shorts and took her time orally pleasuring him. She listened to Randy’s moans as his hands gently played with her long, dark hair. Not only did she slowly sucked on his cock, Jana even licked and kissed his thighs and even his balls. “Oh god, baby. That feels so good; I can’t wait to taste you.” Randy moaned. After her oral assault on him, Jana deeply kissed his lips as she took off her panties. She bought her woman cave close to his mouth. She loudly moaned as Randy delivered a long lick to her pussy. Randy placed his hands on her hips as he tasted her wetness; Jana reached one of her hands back and stroked his cock. “Oooh Randy, don’t stop tasting me down there. Mmmmm……ohhhhhhh……” She moaned. Randy continued to make her wet between her thighs with his lips and tongue; he even licked her clit, making her even wetter. After that, he kissed Jana’s lips deeply and passionately. Jana opened the nightstand drawer and then a box of condoms; she took out a condom, opened the wrapper, and properly put it on his hardened viper. “Ready to get inside me?” Jana sensually asked him as she wrapped her shapely legs around his waist. “I’m so ready for you, baby.” Randy replied as he sat up on the bed, wrapped his tattooed arms around her waist, and slowly entered her pussy. [Trey Songz:] Girl I'm a beat it like a drum, make your back go When I start to go under Now your turn, go low with it Show that you know what to do with it Got you out untied like I-I-I-I Girl I'm a fool with this You make me work harder When you say my name Yeaaah It's not over, still I make you rain on You gon need to fix yo hair (And when we're done) Leave traces of your kiss all over me baby You can't stop girl, no lover Music's still playing in the background Kelly I'm almost there (You can do it, I believe in you baby) Got ya heels in the air Goooo, You my motivation Jana let out an audible moan as his cock filled her pussy inch by inch. Randy moved his hips up and down as his cock went in and out of her pussy; he softly licked the outside of one of her ears before kissing her neck. “Your cock feels so good inside me, don’t stop moving nice and slow.” Jana moaned as she ran her hands up and down his muscular back. Without losing his hold on her, Randy looked into Jana’s deep brown eyes and said, “Baby, I want you on top of me.” Jana laid Randy on his back as she rode Randy’s still-hard, condom-covered cock; she moved her hips in slow circles and placed her hands on his chest. She moaned and groaned as she rubbed her clit with her fingers, which made her orgasms intense. Randy stoked every inch of her body with his hands. They then switched positions as Jana grabbed one of the pillows from the bed and placed on the foot of the bed. Randy kissed her lips as she laid her head on the pillow. “You feel so good.” Randy said to her as he slid his still-hardened cock into her pussy again. [Fabolous:] It's Loso, see I got mind control When Kelly Rowl' come around I be quiet When she leave I be talking again Yeah, niceeee! Shawty be that motivation I'm a take it there, you just give me your location I got no more patience Slow rotation Keep it clapping for me girl, more ovation Got me doing shit, girl that body dangerous Motivational speaker that's uses body language And I read it well, them other boys ain't literate I follow what you sayin', you ain't got to twitter shit As Randy thrusted in and out of her pussy a little harder and faster, his hands gently massaged her breasts before holding onto her hips. He moaned with her as Jana watched the sweat drip from his ripped body; she even felt a few drops of his sweat onto her stomach. Randy then laid his body beside hers as he looked into her eyes while he continued thrusting in and out of her pussy; he even licked his fingers and rubbed her clit in circles. They shared a pleasure-filled kiss on the lips before Randy kissed her face and neck; they explored each other’s bodies with their hands. Jana’s hotel bedroom was filled with the musky scent of sex and pheromones while their moans and groans made sexual harmony. [Kelly Rowland:] And when were done, I don't wanna feel my legs And when were done, I just wanna feel your hands all over me baby You can't stop there, music still playin' in the background And you're almost there You can do it, I believe in you baby So close from here Baby I'm a be your motivation Go, go, go, go Motivation Go, go, go, go They switched positions again and this time Jana had her hands and knees on the bed. Randy wrapped one arm around Jana’s waist as his still-hard, condom-covered cock entered her pussy from behind; his hand rubbed her wet pussy lips while his other arm draped across her shoulders. Jana’s hands clenched the sheets like she was holding on for dear life. With their knees on the bed, Jana and Randy were reaching their climax together. “Want me to keep going, Jana?” Randy whispered in Jana’s ear. “Please keep going, Randy. I’m getting real close.” Jana moaned in response. “Come for me, baby. Come for me.” Randy moaned. “Oh, I’m coming…” Jana moaned as she was near orgasm. Jana came as she then laid on the bed as she watched Randy took the condom off his cock and sprayed his hot male love venom onto her stomach, some of it even landed on her breasts. Randy laid beside Jana as he held her close to him. Their naked bodies were perspired with passion and lust as Randy wrapped his arms around her; their rapid heartbeats then calmed down as they rested on the bed. He passionately kissed her lips and then Jana returned the kiss on his lips. “Jana, baby, you really motivate and inspire me. I’m ready for another round with you tonight.” Randy said to her as he kissed her on her face, head, neck, and. “I love to go another round with you, maybe even make it last a little longer than the first round. I don’t mind my hair being sweated out, my legs going numb especially right now, and everything” Jana replied as she smiled at him. “I also wouldn’t mind you being on top of me, so I can see and feel every inch of your gorgeous body. All that and make you come over and over again.” Randy said to her as he took one of Jana’s hands and kissed it. “I’d love all of that.” Jana happily replied. “Baby, you can motivate me anytime.” Randy said as they lay close to each other with their naked bodies underneath the cool, crisp, cotton sheets. And every time it comes down, we'll go another round (Motivation) She tell keep on going, so she can keep on, keep on, keep on coming “Glad I can motivate you, Randy.” Jana said as she kissed his lips once more. A couple of minutes later, they got themselves ready for another round in her bedroom. Motivation Remix-Kelly Rowland feat. Busta Rhymes, Trey Songz, and Fabolous THE END

No comments:

Post a Comment