Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Extended preview: The Viperess's Booty Call- (a Viperess story/Randy Orton visual)

It had been a while since I’ve seen Randy, a while being two and a half months. We still talk to each other on the phone, we email, and we even instant message each other. There have been one or two cybersex encounters between us, but I digress. We had even sexted each other from time to time. Last time me and him talked was when he was recovering from a shoulder injury yet I wished I was there to make him feel all better. As for me, I’ve been busy with work and going out with my gal pals, among other things. I even got invited to a black tie event recently. It was a clear, starry Saturday night and my female friends and I were in our fanciest dresses. We were at this black tie gala at the Downtown Hyatt. The event was a formal black tie social gala courtesy of The Ladies Auxiliary and my friend Rhonda’s mom is a member. I had on a very stunning dress: a blue, metallic, snake-embossed gown with a natural waistline, sweetheart strapless neckline, beaded accents, and a mermaid skirt. My neck, ears, and wrists were iced out with plenty of diamonds. My blue snake print heels even matched my dress. My silky, black, medium-to-long length hair was in a classy half updo, decorated with a rhinestone, rose-shaped barrette on the side. The gala had a plenty of people in attendance, including me and my friends. Ladies were in gorgeous evening gowns and men were in their handsome tuxedos. The ballroom had a lot of tables covered in fine linens, yet just enough room for dancing. There were plenty of delicious finger food and drinks being served at the gala and there was even a band playing on the stage. I received a couple of compliments on my dress. My friends and I even took pictures of each other in our fancy gowns with both cameras and cell phone cameras. We danced, ate, drank, and socialized with some of the elite crowd. I even packed some of the finger food into some plastic zip-up bags in my extra purse. Getting all fancy and dressed up was fun for me and my friends, but we were ready to go to the club. So we came back to my place and changed into our sexy club outfits. My sexy outfit was an olive green v-shaped open-back mini dress with long sleeves and a beaded snake accent. I even wore a pair of matching olive green satin stiletto heels. I even let my hair down and curled the ends. Once we got dressed, we went to the club where it was ladies’ night. My girls and I were dancing and chatting the night away. At around 2:30 in the morning, my smart cell phone rang. I excused myself to the ladies’ room and answered my call. “Hello?” I answered. “Hi, baby. I missed you.” A deep, smooth, male voice responded. “I missed you too, Randy.” I replied. “So what are you doing?” Randy asked me. “I’m out with the girls. A few hours ago, the girls and I went to a fancy black tie gala. Now we’re at the club, dancing and chatting.” I said to him. “That’s cool. Would you like to come over to my place later? I missed you, especially in bed. Not only does my bed miss you, my body and especially my cock.” He said giving me an eargasm from his voice. “Mmmm, you had me at “bed”. As soon as me and the girls call it a night or should I say morning, I’ll come on over.” I moaned in response. After a night filled with dancing, chatting, and dressing up, the girls and I called it a night and planned on having another girls’ night out soon. I then stopped by my house and took a few things with me. With my packed overnight bag in tow, I then texted Randy, letting him know I was on my way to his house before getting into my car. I got into my car and drove over to Randy’s house. I got my overnight bag and my purse out of the car before walking up to the door. I rang the doorbell and Randy opened the door for me. He looked at me and said, “So glad you make it. I’ve wanted to see you. Please come on in.” As soon as I entered the house, Randy gently took my coat and hanged it on the rack. He then looked at me and asked, “Wow! You look so gorgeous. Is that a new dress?” I smiled back, took a little spin, and said, “Why yes, Randy. It’s brand new; I’ve just had a night out with the girls. This is the new dress I wore to the club.” “Again, you look so gorgeous.” Randy said to me. “Thanks, baby.” I replied. “Would you like something to drink?” Randy asked me as we into the living room and sat down on the large brown couch. “Something cold would be nice. I’ve been on my feet nearly all night.” I replied as Randy went into the kitchen. A few minutes later, Randy came back with a tall, glass of cold water with plenty of ice in the glass. He joined me on the couch and sat beside me. I even put my legs up on his lap. “So what did you and the girls do on your girls’ night out?” Randy asked me. “Well, the girls and I had gone to this fancy, black-tie gala hosted by The Ladies Auxiliary. And yes, we were all dressed up.” I said to him as I took a big sip of my cold ice water and put the glass down on the coaster. “That sounds so fancy. I bet you looked so lovely in your evening gown.” He said as he smiled at me. “Oh, I did. I even got pictures of me and the girls at the gala.” I said as I took out my smart phone, displayed the photo album, and showed Randy the pictures. “Oh my god, you look gorgeous in your blue mermaid-style gown. You looked even more gorgeous with diamonds on your neck and ears. I bet you had a great time that night.” Randy said as he looked at the pictures. “I really had a great time that night. I even took home some finger food in my purse. After the gala was over, my girls and I had changed into our club outfits and went to the club. You can say I’ve been dancing all night.” I said to him as Randy as I was about to take my satin heels off. “Wait! Before you take off those lovely high heels off, can you squeeze in one more dance?” Randy said to me. “I would love to dance with you.” I said back to him as I smiled at him. Randy then got up and turned on the stereo. Sade’s “Kiss of Life” started playing as we began to slow dance. Our bodies gently rubbed against each other as we moved to the music. We looked deep into each other’s eyes. “What is that intoxicating perfume you’re wearing?” Randy asked me as he smelled my neck. “I’m wearing a new scent, Euphoria by Calvin Klein.” I replied. “I love it! I love it as much as I love those Christian Dior Poison perfumes you wear so often. Then again, any perfume you wear would smell so good on you.” Randy said to me. We continued to slow dance as the music played. Then, I said to Randy, “I thought of you every day, I even thought of you when gave me a booty call while I was at the club with the girls. I’ve missed you these last couple of days. I missed your smile, your body, your scent, your strong arms holding me, and even my bed misses you.” “I thought a lot about you too, baby. I thought of you while recovering from my shoulder injury, thought of you even after our web chats and telephone conversations and I even thought of you while taking a shower and also dreamed about you at night while sleeping.” Randy replied. “I want you right now, Randy.” I said to in urgent response to his words. “I want you too.” Randy replied. With that being said and as Prince’s “Insatiable” started playing, Randy pulled me close and kissed my lips. I felt his hand softly caressed up and down my back while his free hand rested on my left hip. I placed my hands on top of his shirt, feeling his chest. We continued to kiss each other’s lips as I lifted his shirt up and pulled it off of his body. He then took me into his arms and said to me, “I’m ready to take you to my bed and pleasure you all night long.” Once we made it to the bedroom, Randy gently laid me down on top of the bed. He deeply kissed my lips while his arms wrapped around my waist. I let out a lengthy moan as he kissed my neck while his hands caressed my legs. Randy then took off my heels and gently massaged both of my feet, which felt so good after being on my feet throughout the night. I lightly sighed as Randy softly kissed the tops of my feet as he rubbed them. I sat up and returned a kiss on his lips. I then said to them, “I’m going to slip into something a little comfortable.” “I can’t wait to see what you have on.” Randy said as I went into the living room. I grabbed my overnight bag, went into the bathroom, and changed into something very sexy. A few minutes later, I came into the bedroom and I wore this red lace chemise with a red bra and panties set underneath it. Randy looked at me and said, “Damn, girl. You look so luscious, especially in lace.” “Thanks, baby.” I replied sensually as I slowly walked up to Randy in the bed. I deeply and passionately kissed his lips as Randy wrapped his arms around my waist. I moaned as he kissed my neck; my hands went under his shirt to feel his muscular back. Randy sat up and I watched as he took off his long-sleeved black t-shirt. I always get turned on when I look at his hot, ripped, fit body as he takes off his shirt. I slowly sat up and started kissing his frontal body. I listened as he softly moaned my name and his hands softly touched and played with my hair; I softly kissed, licked, and touched his chest and abs. My hands went up and down his backside from his muscular back to down to his fit, firm ass.

No comments:

Post a Comment