Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Preview: Into The Heat-Randy Orton story for winter

It had been a very cold, windy, and wet week for me. The week started with a lot of rain on Monday, then Tuesday came very blustery winds at 15 MPH, Wednesday the temperature was really low, as in the early 30s, and it was all three on Thursday. I had been going to and from work, all bundled up with a scarf, gloves, hats, and warm coats along with my work clothes.

On Friday, the weather outside was like a winter weather trifecta: cloudy, rainy, and cold with temperatures in the late 20s. I had to pay the mail clerk to take and deliver my lunch to me, because I didn’t want to go out in that cold weather. As I worked and ate my lunch, my cell phone rang.

“Hello?” I answered.

“Hey, baby. How’s my busy girl doing?” A deep, smooth male voice responded.

“Hey, Randy. I’m just eating my lunch indoors as a result of the crazy winter weather we’re having.” I replied.

“I was thinking about coming over to your place and we can get warm together.” He said to me.

“Oooh, I would love that!” I happily exclaimed.

“I can come over to your house. We could have a really good dinner and then I can fix you a very warm and relaxing bath, heat up some oil and give your body a nice massage, and then we can warm each other up between the sheets.” Randy added.

“Sounds great! I look forward to it!” I said to him.

“Great, I’ll be at your house when you get off work.” Randy said.

“Okay, I’ll see you then.” I replied before hanging up.

As I worked throughout the day, I constantly looked at clock, anticipating for the big hand to hit 12 and the little hand to be at 5. I also thought about my evening with Randy, I looked forward to getting out of the cold, cold weather.

5 o’clock came and I clocked out for the week. I got into my silver sedan and drove straight to my nice and cozy home. I unlocked the door, entered the house, and said, “I’m home!”

Randy then walked up to me, wrapped his arms around my waist, and greeted with a very sweet kiss on the lips.

“So glad you’re home and out of the cold.” Randy said as he slowly helped me out of my black fleece trench coat, removed the warm brown scarf from my neck, and took the black fedora off my head.

“Mmmm, me too, baby.” I said to him as I returned his kiss.

“I hope you don’t mind that I cooked dinner.” Randy said to me as we walked into the dining room.

“I don’t mind at all.” I said as I sat down by the table.

Randy came into the dining room with two full dinner plates in his hands. He made grilled rib eyes with shrimp scampi and a salad. As we ate dinner, we talked and he asked me about my day. I couldn’t help but look into those blue eyes as I conversed.

A few seconds later, he got up from his seat and said to me, “Why don’t you finish dinner and I’ll fix you your bath?”

“Okay, babe.” I replied as I kissed his cheek.

I enjoyed and savored the very delicious dinner Randy cooked. After I got good and full, I sat myself down on the cream-colored living room sofa. A couple of minutes later, Randy then came into the living room and said, “You’re bath is ready.”

“I can’t wait! Would you like to help get me undressed?” I asked him with a smile on my face.

“I love to. Let’s go to your bedroom.” Randy replied as we went into my bedroom.

No comments:

Post a Comment