Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Preview: Defending The Viper-a Viperess story (Randy Orton visual)

Randy and I were out on a hot and romantic date together. We had dinner and dessert and went dancing at the club. After all that, we took a romantic, nighttime stroll at the park. We looked into each other’s eyes while one of his strong arms wrapped around my waist.

As we enjoyed our romantic stroll, this skinny, dark haired man jumped in front of us with a knife in his hand. So I then kicked the knife out of his hand as I pepper sprayed him in the face. Next, Randy reached behind the would-be robber and RKO’d him. Just as the robber was getting up, I kicked and jabbed him with my snakeskin print heels. I even briefly choked him on his throat on the bench with one of my shoes.

As soon as I let the robber go to come up for air, he looked at me and Randy and ran out of here.

I looked at Randy and asked, “Are you okay, baby?”

He then walked up to me, gave me a big hug, and said, “I’m alright. How about you?”

“Same here. even though I’m a little shaken.” I replied.

“You were amazing tonight, handling that robber.” Randy said, looking into my deep brown eyes.

I said to him, “Thanks, I took a couple of self-defense classes and also took classes over at Stiletto Spy School.”

Randy smiled at me and said, “Well, you definitely have some sexy, killer heels on your feet.”

I smiled and blushed at hi compliment. I then wrapped my arms around his neck as passionately kissed his lips. As we kissed, Randy ran his fingers through my silky, curly, black hair. He inhaled my scent as he moved his lips down to my neck.

No comments:

Post a Comment