Thursday, March 17, 2011

Preview: The Housesitter's Secret-a Randy Orton visual

Two months ago…

I had been house sitting for Mrs. Orton for two weeks while she and their daughter Alanna had been out of town, visiting relatives. The Orton’s house was nicely decorated and everything. I took up the house sitting job while finishing up tech school for the first quarter of the year; I’m in school studying for a degree in medical billing and coding. As a house sitter, I leave notes and reminders for things like grocery lists, phone messages, and whatnot. Sometimes, Mrs. Orton would call just to see how things are going at the house.

One day, I was in the living room, studying with my textbooks and notes because I have a test for both medical terminology and career development classes. Gradewise, I’ve been getting A’s and B’s in both classes, even passed tests. I go to school four days a week, career development on Mondays and Wednesdays, and medical terminology on Tuesdays and Thursdays. I’m off on weekends, mostly Fridays. I still work at a movie theatre at box office, normally I would work full weekends, but because business had been slow my hours have been cut and I work on Saturdays and Sundays. All that matters is that I’m still employed and working.


I’ve been at the house since early in the afternoon and I had studied till it was about 9 o’clock at night. While I dozed off near the sofa, I heard the car door close and the keys dangling. I slightly woke up as Randy entered the house.

“How was your day, Mr. Orton?” I asked him nicely.

“Busy but good, Jana. Thanks.” He said to me.

“Tell me about your day.” He added.

“Same as yours. Your wife called, she and Alanna are okay, visiting the families.” I replied.

Randy then walked over and sat next to me on the sofa. He then said to me, “You’re looking a little tense.”

“Yeah, been studying all day before I doze off, which was as you were coming in.” I said to him as I felt my neck.

“Can I give you massage?” Randy asked me.

“Okay.” I said as I pushed my long black hair to the side.

I deeply sighed at the feel of large hands massaging my shoulders and neck. His touch nearly made me melt. I’ve never had a man give me a massage before, especially a hot, ripped guy like Randy. Secretly, I wondered and/or imagined what it would feel like having those hands all over my body.

As I enjoyed the massage, Randy then asked me, “So what are you majoring in?”

“I’m majoring in medical billing and coding. I’ve been studying a lot lately.” I said to him.

“That’s good. Can I ask you something, Jana?” Randy said to me.

“Sure.” I said to him as he smelled my scent, consisting of pheromones and Midnight Poison.

“I was wondering if you can keep me company tonight because I’m feeling kinda lonely.” He said to me.

“Since I’m off tomorrow, I can keep you company tonight.” I replied.

“Great.” Randy said as he smiled at me.

It was already ten o’clock at night when I decided to keep Randy company. As I got up from the sofa, Randy also got up. He then moved a little closer to me as he kissed my lips. That kiss was so sweet yet so passionate; it sent shockwaves through my nerves to my entire body. As he kissed me, I felt his hands slip under my pink long-sleeved shirt.

I gently broke the kiss and said to him, “I take it you’re not just lonely.”

My heart melted when he sexily smirked at me as I felt his bulge gradually growing against my exposed upper thighs.

No comments:

Post a Comment