Thursday, October 10, 2013

First preview: Stroking The Viper-a Randy Orton visual/fan fic

I arrived at a five-star hotel with my oils and massage table in tow, being a masseuse and all. I took the elevator to the fifth floor, which led me to room 504. I knocked on the door and said, “I’m the masseuse and I’m gonna give you a massage.” I waited a few seconds before someone opened the door, then a tall, fit, half-naked man with a white towel wrapped around his waist opened the door. It was none other than WWE superstar and my pro wrestling crush Randy Orton. “I’m so glad you’re here. Please come in.” Randy said as I walked into the hotel room. I went into the living room, put the oils on the table, and set up my massage table. Once everything was set up, I let him know that I was ready. “So, what parts of your body are sore and aching today, Mr. Orton?” I asked as he came into the room. “I got soreness in my arms, back, shoulders, and neck. I’ve been sore a lot lately, being in the profession that I’m in.” He said as he laid on the massage table. I poured some of the scented massage oil into my hand, rubbed the oil with both hands, and began massaging his neck and shoulders. As I rubbed his body, I took notice of his muscular back and the tattoo-sleeves of his arms; I even got a brief look of his thighs and feet without losing focus on his aching muscles. Then, I took the bottle of massage oil and poured a few drops on his upper and lower back. “How does it feel? Does it feel good?” I asked him. Randy moaned in response to my touch, telling me nonverbally that he enjoyed my hands rubbing his body. With a few more drops of massage oil in my hands, I rubbed the palms together and began working onto his strong, tattoo-sleeved arms. My eyes scanned all the tattoos on both arms and even the one on his upper back, I swear whoever did his tattoos must have been an artiste with the permanent ink. “Do you feel relaxed?” I asked him. “Yeah, you’re very good with your hands.” Randy replied. “Why thank you very much. Would you like me to massage your front?” I asked him. “Yes, by all means, yes.” Randy replied as he got up and laid on his back. I took one look at his frontal body and I was amazed, I mean his frontal body was as fit as his back body. His chest was perfectly defined and his six-pack abs ripped in all the right places. I poured some of the oil onto his frontal body and spread it from his shoulders down to his abs, I shortly looked at his sexy face as I rubbed and massaged his upper body. I imagined how hot it would be to feel every square inch of his hot body up close and maybe even naked, to feel his smooth skin with my hands and even feel that velvet viper between his thighs. “Do you feel any better?” I asked Randy. “I feel really good right now. Thanks for the massage.” He said as he smiled at me. “You’re very welcome.” I said to him. “Can I ask you something?” Randy said to me. “Sure.” I replied. “Do you always hide your body in yoga clothes?” He asked me. “I wear my black yoga pants pretty much wherever I go, even yoga classes. Sometimes, I even sleep in them. I’m mostly at home when I’m not giving massages.” I replied honestly. “I bet you have a lovely figure underneath your clothes.” Randy said as he smiled at me. “Well, I am a curvy, full-figured girl, just not exactly Kardashian curvy.” I replied as I smiled back at him while rubbing his body some more. “Do you have any other plans for tonight?” Randy asked me. “After your massage, I’ll probably get my dinner at some fast food joint, go home, eat dinner, and stay up till fall asleep. Why do you ask?” I responded. “I was wondering if you would like to spend the night with me. I would love to give you a massage in return and possibly feel your body against mine.” Randy replied as he sat up from the massage table. After thinking for a few seconds, I happily responded, “I look forward to spending the night with you.”

No comments:

Post a Comment